Capri Restaurant has been part of the Florida City Community for many decades with 115 parking spaces! Purchase a well stablished business with a lot of growth potential considering it operates from 4PM+ and not all 7 days a week. Homestead & Florida City have had a very rapid growth in the past years.
Parallel to US 1 close to the Turnpike, near Hotels that are the last stop before the Keys.
Why is this property attractive?
1. It is an up and coming area.
2. 1.45 acre lot interesting for developers, could build a strip mall or get 2 NNN properties.
3. Property could be subdivided into several different spaces. Even the catering kitchen could be rented out for hours in order to create an extra income.
4. Has Extra storage area with refrigeration.
5. Owns a 4COP SRX liquor license.
Courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Realty MIAMI Association of REALTORS® is not responsible for the accuracy of the information listed above. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program and the South East Florida Regional MLS and is provided here for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the office owning this website are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright MIAMI Association of REALTORS®, MLS All rights reserved. Updated: 6th July, 2022 1:50 PM (UTC)